SMY Blue Light Therapy Lamp
With the increase of human life and work intensity, the whole stay in the office for a long time, rarely sees the sun lead to a bad mood. So this blue light can help you relax and enhance your attention.
Ideal for your office working increases energy levels and mood to help you stay sharp and controls glare for ultimate eye comfort.
1.For a regulated day-night rhythm
3.Ideal for the person who stays indoors working for a long time
4. Exceptionally even illumination
5.Flicker-free and UV-free
6.Time display in 10-minutes intervals(10/20/30minutes)
7.Timer with automatic switch-off(after-30min)
8. Energy-saving LED technology
USB Cord:1.5M, 2.5A
Color: Blue Item
1*Light Therapy Lamp
1* USB Cable
Our professional advice:
1. Place the lamp at an angle to your eyes (about 45°). Do not look directly into light.
2. Keep lamp 12-20 inches (30-50 cm) from your eyes.
3. To find the best comfort/effectiveness level with your lamp, start off with 50% light intensity for 10 minutes; after a few days, move to 50% for 20 mins; then 50% for 30 mins. Now you can experiment with 100% for 10 mins, then 20 mins, then 30 mins. Choose the intensity/time level that best suits your blue light therapy objectives and comfort.
Blue light therapy lamp has a similar effect on well-being as a sunny blue sky leads to you have a great mood.
Have not received them yet
I've had seasonal affective disorder long before it had a name. I bought my first blue light about eight years ago. When it died, I bought this one, and I'm very pleased with it. It's a bit larger than the old one, but just as effective and simple to use. For me, this item is a wintertime essential.
I bought the Blue Light Therapy Lamp 101G in October 2019, and used it throughout that winter. As a first-time user of a Blue Light device, I experienced a positivity and a calm demeanor which I usually do Not enjoy during the winter dark, gray days. The Blue Light performed well as advertised.
On days when I don’t use this I have less energy.
My son uses it because he needs to offset SAD