- 【Dimmer Connect Way】The dimmer controller is connected with between the power supply and led deck lights. Bring different lighting brightness for your house indoor and outdoor.
- 【Control Distance】The dimmer with RF remote controller can control distance in 8-10meter. Dimming the suitable brightness of your led deck lights, choose the right atmosphere for the right moment.
- 【Waterproof IP67】The controller can be installed in the outside and gluing treatment of IP67. No worry damaged by rain.
- 【Strong Signal Penetration】Very strong signal penetration capability. The remote signal can through the wall to dimming the deck lights. You can stay in the home to remote your outside deck lights working in dimmable.
- 【Multistage Dimming& Warranty】10 segment brightness dimming can choose. We offer 30 Days Money Back, 1 Year Warranty Guarantee & Friendly service. High-quality products and 24-hour customer service are always here for you.
LED Lights Dimmer, SMY Lighting Deck Lights Dimmer with RF Wireless Remote Controller in Waterproof for Led Lights Dimming with Black Extension Cable DC Male and Female Connectors.
Item Type: LED dimmer controller
IP rating: IP67
Package size: 123x55x35mm (4.84 " x2.16 " x1.37 ")
Weight: 60g (2.12oz)
It’s works as advertised
This is a great product. It’s works as advertised. The whole system is Great. Thank you
Great product, great prices, thanks!
I ordered the LED dimmer along with the LED deck lights. I received the deck lights as they came from Amazon within two days, however they were out of stock on the dimmer. I reached out to SMY lighting through email and Mark, a customer service representative said he would order the dimmer from their China Warehouse and ship it from there. That was two weeks ago and I still have not received my order? Don’t know where it is as i can’t track it. It’s difficult to get an answer as the communication is coming from China. Hopefully I receive it soon!
I have used these remote controls on other projects and they used to work great because if you have them on a timer and the setting that you selected is always the same setting where as these new units once the power is cut off they automatically default to off so if you have them on a timer you have to use the remote control every single time the timer turns it on which defeats the purpose of having a timer