Solar post lights outdoor 2 modes led deck fence cap light for 4x4 5x5 6x6 posts patio garden decoration warm white/cool white lighting
- 【Two Color Modes】The SMY solar post cap lights has two modes (warm white & cool white). It is equipped with 2x25lumens LEDs lamp beads. Additionally, LED post light combines stylistic details with sleek, modern lines and may coordinate well with all different styles of decoration.
- 【Easy to Use】Install them according to the instructions, fix the base by supplied screws on the wooden post. Solar powered post lights are charged in the daytime for 6-8 hours under the sun, and will turn on for 10-12 hours in the nighttime automatically.
- 【CORDLESS&Waterproof】 Avoid the cost and headache of hiring an electrician or contractor to run dangerous wires outside. Each lamp is cordless and completely self-contained.Solar fence post light has an IP44 waterproof rating and is made of tough ABS. It will withstand harsh heat, heavy downpour, and snow. You can rest assure to use, in any outdoor environments.
- 【ONE SIZE FITS ALL】 Wooden posts come in all shapes and sizes. Our single FlexFit base looks lovely on any 4-6 inch square or round wooden post. This makes it a versatile option for homeowners expecting to put a cap light on multiple pillars, it is perfect for posts, decks, patios, fences. You may also choose to mount it on outdoor tables and other flat surfaces.
- 【Warranty and Service】If there is any problem with the Solar Post lights, please feel free to contact us. 1 year warranty and 24 Hours customer service.
How do solar post cap lights work?
It’s very simple. You mount them on posts that you stake into the ground, and during the day the solar panel atop of the lights collects rays from the sun, charging the battery within so that energy can be utilized as light when it gets dark. The lights have an internal light sensor so that they turn on automatically at dusk, and off at dawn.
Quick and easy
Do It Yourself installation.
Easy screw-down installation, all you have to do is mark a couple of holes, and drill down to stabilize the lights.
Plastic housing and lens, both are waterproof and will withstand all weather conditions.
- There is a tab on the back of the solar panel, please remove it before charging.
- As the charging effect of the solar panel is dependent on the sunlight, the LED light time is affected by weather, seasons, places, etc.
- Please cover the solar panel if you want it to light up in daylight.
- Fully charged the solar panel under sunlight for 12 hours at the first time use.
- Please keep the panel clean and put it directly in the sun to get enough solar energy to charge.
- They are WATERPROOF, and can still use during rain and snow, but please avoid soaking in water for a long time.
- Make sure there is no strong light source around the solar panel at night.