SMY Lighting Low Voltage Light Controller,120W Landscape Lighting Switch with Timer and Photocell Sensor
About this item
- 【Built-in Dusk to Dawn Sensor】: Attached with the low voltage light switch, the landscape lighting will turn on automatically at dusk and off at dawn.120W, connect with a power supply that outputs to AC/DC12V /24V safety voltage to this light controller, providing a safer and more practical electrical current level.
- 【Countdown Timer & Memory Function】: Press the select button to set 2/4/8/12 hour countdown easily, so it will turn on at dusk and automatically turn off 2/4/6/8 hours later. Memory function, the transformer remains the timer mode you selected before, even
- 【Easy Installation 】: Built-in hanging hole, mount it on outdoor walls directly. The wiring part shall beThe wiring part shall be waterproof treated by the user, protects the transformer from rain, snow, dust and abrasion, withstands years of use.
- 【Automatic Circuit Breaker】: Built-in automatic circuit breaker, it will provide overload and short circuit protection effectively. Compact and lightweight, easily hidden, will not affect the appearance of your yard.
【Wide Application】: Not only use for SMY Lighting led lights, Compatible with all low voltage LED landscape lighting, like a spotlight, pathway light, garden light, water feature etc. The total power of the lighting should not exceed 90% of the light controller capacity.
- This can be only used with LED landscape lighting, please do not connect it with incandescent or tungsten lights.
- When the “ERROR” light is on, the output is an overloaded or short circuit. To solve it, pull out the plug and check the circuit. Then, connect the power again, and the product automatically resets.
- This light controller with timer is not ony used for SMY Lighting products.
Outdoor Low Voltage Light Switch Controller- 120W
How to use this light switch with timer and photocell light sensor
1. Calculate the total wattage of your LED light fixtures in your plan.
2. Choose the transformer that is large enough to support the total wattage you need.(Our light switch only can load on 120W at max)
3. The transformer wattage load (total watts needed for your fixtures) should be within 90 percent of the rated capacity of the transformer.
For example: if you have 10 packs of 2.5W LED landscape lights, the total wattage is 25W. Then you can choose a transformer higher than 30W.
- Input: DC/AC 12-24V
- Connect our light switch with a power supply which inputs AC120V output DC/AC12-24V
- Max Power Rating: 120W
- Note: Please waterproof the wiring part. Don't let the water splash in.
Applications for outdoor landscape lights: